What are we talking about with the Dr?

iVillage Member
What are we talking about with the Dr?
Mon, 07-18-2011 - 3:49pm

I feel like they expect me to have more questions that I do-lol. I do have a question for my next visit but I wonder what you are all asking about.

My question is about the random shooting pains I feep feeling. I assume it's round ligament and my internal organs still shifting but I want to be sure. They don't just happen when I'm moving around. Last week, they were happening right and left while I was sitting at my desk.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-18-2011 - 4:43pm
Honestly, by the time I get to my appointment... I forget everything that I had to ask! lol. Having btdt I don't have as many questions this time as last time.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-19-2011 - 10:08am
Other thant o ask her to schedule my c/s so I can be home for Christmas, I've had no questions to ask yet. lol!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-19-2011 - 1:56pm
I havent had too many questions, as I get a basic overview of what's coming up for me at each appt. As in, you may start to get more of X, start feeling less tired but more round ligament pain etc. I love my docs office...
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-19-2011 - 10:07pm

Pretty much notta here. Unless I do have a question they just ask me the general how'm I feeling stuff and maybe what to expect the next month. The one dr says "well, you can leave when you're ready." lol. It is my third and I really just want to be sure things are sounding/looking good. I'm sure towards the end I'll be asking more about how I'm doing and progressing.

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !