What are you EATING!

iVillage Member
What are you EATING!
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 3:53pm
I wouldn't mind eating cheese burgers chicken pizza and ice cream but for whatever reason I've been having a taste for healthy food. I even made pot roast last night because I wanted carrots potatoes and onions.

So what are you ladies eating??

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 4:07pm

ummmm....everything. Ihave eat something about every hour. And breakfast lately has been meat of any kind. Leftover BBQ chicken, meatballs...I am trying cottage cheese and greek yogurt to get some healthy stuff too...and I've been eating alot of carrots and hummus.

Jayla, I was like that when I was preggers with DS. I wanted healthy food all the time.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 4:18pm
Its like my body crave healthy food. I don't drink milk at all but now I have to eat cereal with milk. I can't recall the last I had cereal... maybe when I was a child. Dh had to get me grapes, water melon and salad one day.. what a combo huh
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 5:31pm

I've been craving salad!

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 7:27pm

I have been craving LOADS of dairy. Milk (which I usually HATE), choloate milk, cheese, cottage cheese (mix with some strawberry jelly, or with just some salt and pepper), Salads, anything sweet but then if I eat it, its too sweet after a few bites. Everything seems to be too salty as well. The dairy thing seems to be my main craving.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 9:19pm

PROTEIN! I used to be a vegetarian as a teenager. I think it was a diet fad at the time but I stuck with it for years, until I was pregnant with my first. I was eating lots of eggs, YUMMY. My husband waved a chic fil a nugget in my face and it was not so much "oh wow, I want that" but a "why not." Since then I was eating just chicken, then we lived with my in laws she made mostly red meats. Some nights I would only be eating like corn or canned peas for dinner. I had to break down. Now I eat chicken, SOME fish because honestly I can't stand most fish, and OCCASIONALLY pork if I'm desperate bc it upsets my gut. This time is just like with Chloe. I LOVEEEE eggs, grilled chicken, and salads are my favorite too. I also joked this is the least amount of chocolate I've eaten in my life. I do NOT want sugar. NO chocolate at all. Sour candy is ok, and birthday cakes, otherwise I can go weeks without a sweet which is a good thing. I need to eat more veggies though, and those and grilled chicken are normally my faves!

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 11:47pm
When I can eat I have been combining the oddest things together. The other night it was chinese food with popcorn and strawberries. For lunch today I had popcorn and watermelon and right now for an extremely late dinner I am eating pepperoni pizza and strawberries.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-21-2011 - 8:48am

I sauteed some squash last night with onions and parsley, it was awesome.

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-21-2011 - 9:16am
During my 1WW all I ate was peanut chews and twizzlers. Now I can't even touch a piece of candy or cookies or ice cream. I just don't have a taste for it at all. I've never ate yogurt before but when I go shopping I might grab some just to help prevent the yeast infection. From what I've read it works well.
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-21-2011 - 2:03pm

Yes, yogurt helps a lot!

Michelle due 2/12/10 w/#4

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-21-2011 - 11:34pm
Imma go get yogurt tomorrow. Once I read the post about someone needing monistst 7 lol I felt a itch, def all in my mine. But still what I'm trying to understand is does itchiness mean yeast infection or do u have to have all the other signs.. idk imma ask my doc.

Pages