What are you going to accomplish this week?

iVillage Member
What are you going to accomplish this week?
Sun, 07-31-2011 - 9:55pm

Ok...so I know I can't be the only one who has been slacking a wee bit this summer!

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-31-2011 - 10:13pm
I want to CLEAN. I am part time as of Friday and I need to have a cleaner house!! No exaggeration, even when I have the 3 boys for the weekend, my house is usually eat-off-the-floor clean and I've been sooooo sick the house is just gross now. So dividing the load between all 5 days and deep cleaning the whole house before someone drops by unexpectedly and I die of embarrassment....
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-31-2011 - 11:39pm

Oh, this is gonna be a busy week for me, I got to register my son for Kindergarden (insert tear), get my daughter an appointment to the dentist, clean out some closets for the new school clothes, and take a bunch of outgrown kid clothes to the resale shop.

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-01-2011 - 8:20am
My big thing this week is to get the house clean and organized. I was just so exhausted all of the time earlier in the pregnancy that he house got into a state of yuck! I actually got a lot of it done this weekend because I went into crazy nesting mode, but will finish up this week in between working :)
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-01-2011 - 8:25am
I just have to register DD for kindergar.. she went to an all day prek last school year so I have to get her transfer papers for this new school. She also has to take a test to dertermine what class she will be placed in.
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-01-2011 - 11:07am

I spent Sat cleaning the house top to bottom, so that's done for now, thank goodness!

My to-do list is mostly sewing/craft projects for the nursery.

I started a quilt and just need to finish the machine quilting and put on the binding and then that is done! I am also going to make a crib skirt, some hooded towels, fabric covered boxes and some simple blankets with minky-dot fabric and satin ribbon edging. I have some canvases to do a painting too, but we'll see how much off the list I actually get accomplished!

Other than that, I'm at work all week. I'm starting to train the two

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-01-2011 - 12:59pm
Hah! I'm not the only SuperCleaner!! :) :)