What are your plans for this month?

iVillage Member
What are your plans for this month?
Sun, 10-02-2011 - 9:46am
I'm thinking and hoping this month will go fast because it seems like I have soooo much on my calender to do. Plus next month is Nov, can you believe it?? Some of us early due date ladies may have Nov babies, I think I will be one of them. But anyway....
So far this month I have to take my 12 year old sister to a darn concert in Washington DC. Can you imagine me sitting around with a bunch of screaming teenagers ah nah!.
I have three classes to take, one breastfeeding tomorrow and two regular prenatal classes on the 19th and 20th. I don't have another check up appt til the 18th. Also! My baby shower is on the 23rd. Everything we don't get at the shower that we really need, we will buy a week later. Sooo I'm pretty booked for this month. What about you?

Pages

Community Leader
Thu, 10-06-2011 - 10:29pm

Appointments, appointments, appointments!

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-06-2011 - 8:48am
And let me add that I'm stuck in jury duty today ugh!! Its sooooo hot in here
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-04-2011 - 9:59pm
I have a lot of mother's group activities and a 3 day scrapbook weekend all within the 1st 10 days but, after that, it should slow down. I really need to get the nursery finished and start washing clothes.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-04-2011 - 9:40am
I also have a two hour breast feeding class on the 12th of this month. I had the consultaion yesterday with the nurse for me to get a better understanding of breastfeeding
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-03-2011 - 2:25pm

This month will be jam packed!

I have 2 showers - Oct 22nd and 29th. The first one is in my DH's hometown so we'll be gone for the whole weekend. We also have our Infant CPR class later in the month. Oh, and we have two meet & greets with 2 pediatricians practices. And since I'm down to every 2 weeks for Dr. appts, I'll be there a couple times this month too. Throw in lots of soccer games for my niece and nephew and some shopping trips to finish up the nursery, and I'm not sure there's going to be a whole lot of free time. :smileysurprised:

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-03-2011 - 12:39pm
Busy beginning of the month... I will be spending today- Wednesday preparing for my parents coming in Wednesday and the in-laws coming in Saturday; my baby shower is Sunday. Tonight we have our monthly prenatal class and in a few weeks I have a brunch party to go to at a friend's new home. I wish I had more going on toward month end so I'm not going in fast forward for the next week and a half then... Nothing! Maybe I can use the time to organize the huge amount of clothes piling up in the nursery.
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-03-2011 - 12:05pm
I'm in the middle of doing a bunch of paperwork to see if we qualify for a house in a lower-income project that our city is running. Lots of stuff to fill out, track down and send in for that!!
Nursery is still a mess. We have a giant dresser in there to sell, all my sewing stuff, two dressers and a big shelving unit with all my sewing supplies. I'm PRAYING that we get this house (we'd move in just after the baby is born if it all works out) and we'll have a place to put all this stuff! LOL
I started the kid's Halloween costumes yesterday. They both decided they want to be pirates, so I got Alonna's skirt done, she just needs a blouse. Ian will need pants and a vest. Should be able to get those done next weekend and have that out of the way. Looking forward to Halloween, we always have a fun time with parties and school carnivals :)
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-03-2011 - 1:24am
Not too much for me September was my crazy month. I am starting Christmas shopping soon. Or at least the layaway at Walmart and Kmart. Thankfully I already have some,stuff. I just finished washing and putting away all my current baby clothes. Next is begging my BIL to put up the shelves and I will hang some pictures. Next Wednesday is the start of the prenatal classes. Which is scary weird to me since when I signed up for them weeks ago they seemed so far away.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-02-2011 - 1:46pm
I'm actually starting my xmas shopping for the kids tonight with DH. Grandma will be watching them so we can get started. DH leaves for a 5 week deployment in less than 2 weeks and won't be home until right before thanksgiving. I'm hoping to get the nursery completed before he leaves. We need a new area rug in there and to just set up the crib and move all the junk out of there. Its currently our computer and storage room. I think once the room is ready, it'll seem more real.
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-02-2011 - 11:28am

I am super busy as usual.

Photobucket

Pages