What are your symptoms so far?

iVillage Member
What are your symptoms so far?
Wed, 05-04-2011 - 6:42pm

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering what everyone's symptoms are?

I'm 5.5 weeks right now and have started to feel very tired the last few days, breasts are sometimes tender, sometimes not and I don't feel sick every day either. Sometimes I feel so normal that I might forget I'm pregnant..that is if I wasn;t so anxious until my 1st appt:).

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 8:41am

I have the tired thing going on and off and on soe breasts and slight nausea when i wake up until I eat. Morning sickness didnt kick in for me until around 8 or 9 weeks last time so I dont feel completely out of the woods yet. Yeah I cant wait for the first appt, only 2 more weeks, been counting down for 5.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 11:06am
I'm about the same as you--almost 6 weeks. Only have nausea on and off during the day, I'm tired--actually able to fall asleep when I go to bed--just wake up wide awake to pee, and struggle falling back asleep, and maybe my breasts are kinda sore? I dunno. I don't feel pregnant really...

Oh I also started getting muscle/tendon pain if I twist funny, or sneeze l laying down...this happened last time with both pregnancies, so I know it's just things starting to get roomy....
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 11:08am

My symptoms seem to be 100 times worse than I have ever had them. I am extremely tired, my boobs hurt so badly and feel huge and hard, skin break out, nausea it isnt so bad that I need meds but definitely worse than my other pregnancies, I have headaches that come and go. I think thats about it.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 12:02pm
Heavy breasts and fatigue- waves of nausea here and there for me. Hungry all the time. I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow.