what have you given up since you found out you were pg?

iVillage Member
what have you given up since you found out you were pg?
Thu, 05-12-2011 - 9:38pm

For me I have given up pop. I am trying to stay away from caffeine so if I am in the mood from something fizzy I look for a caffeine free soda like root beer (gotta check the can since some brands do have caffeine in them). I am also trying to make sure that I am drinking more water and cutting down on my sweets. I figure that since I am already overweight as it is this is as good of a time to think of my health as well as my babys health. So has anyone else given up anything?

Pages

iVillage Member

I have also cut out Soda's.

iVillage Member
Cherry coke from Sonic. :( Every day when I drive by my car starts pulling me that way. lol
iVillage Member

sugar! :( i was severely diabetic last time and was told i would definitely be diabetic with every future pregnancy so im preparing myself now

iVillage Member

Biggest things??

Whipped Vodka, diet coke, sushi.

I've still had a few diet cokes, but no more than 1 a day...

iVillage Member
Obviously I cut out alcohol, but I am also being much more cateful about coke. I usually have at least one coke zero a day but now I'm trying to limit myself to one diet sprite or something else caffeine free instead. Every once in a while if I really feel like a coke though I'll have one. I've also cut out sushi but that has been easy this time bc I have a huge fish aversion right now.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

SMOKING.

Community Leader

Food.

Okay, that's the nausea talking.

iVillage Member

Photobucket
iVillage Member

SEX!!! Hahaha!

Photobucket

iVillage Member

The most difficult thing I've given up is sushi.

Photobucket

<

Pages