Whatcha watchin these days?

iVillage Member
Whatcha watchin these days?
Tue, 04-12-2011 - 6:20pm

With my first I became obsessed with watching baby stories, and bringing home baby, etc. What are you torturing yourself with? Dh is very against those shoes becuase i just end up crying (emotional much?) and obsessing about how awful labor is going to be (I do it naturally, only becuase I had an awful experience with an epidural with my first)I just started watching pregnant in heels, OMG, these people are crazy!! Today they showed a couple that wanted her to set up thier nursery, but didnt want it to be baby-ish. The dad actually told the host that when he was growing up it was understood that he was NOT the center of his parent universe. I about died laughing, they were due in 4 weeks and basically only had a crib in a box, not even a onesie....

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-12-2011 - 7:32pm

I watched that show today.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-12-2011 - 9:45pm

LOL! I didnt get a chance to see the end glad to hear they changed

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-12-2011 - 9:46pm
I also looked at that show today... kinda pissed me off at how she said she doesn't have a bond with her baby, its just in there...! What!! Like there are ladies that hope and pray to make it to that point in pregnancy and she's like oh well!
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-12-2011 - 10:26pm

I love baby story, though I don't get to watch it as much as I used to. It makes me smile every time I think of it now though, because when I had been pushing with my DS for 2 hours, I looked up and said to the doctor 'It isn't like this on a baby story!" That got a good laugh out of everyone.