When do you think you will deliver?

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-11-2011 - 8:16am
First I wanna say that for me, time is moving fast. It moves even faster when you have something to look forward to. Like this month I have two appts, one in the beginning of the month and one at the end, oh and also my 3D scan coming up. Next month is the baby shower!! Yaaay! Something is telling me Baby RJ will come in November. With DD I was 18, I wasn't as active because DH stopped me from working. With this one I have a five year old in school, a dog I have to walk and a job that DH can't force them to take me of the schedule lol. DH thinks imma make it to the very end which is dec 8th.

For those having CS, do you think its possible you will go into labor before the scheduled date?

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 6:13pm
Absolutely worth it!!! :-)

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 5:18pm
But all well worth it!!
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 5:01pm
Late. I assume not only will my baby come late but that I will have a long labor. Mostly because it took me so long to get pregnant I assume the whole thing will be drawn out as well, lol.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 12:52pm

Makenzie was 9 days late, Justin was on his due date and Nathan was 11 days early. With Adelaide I have just had this feeling she was going to come at 37 weeks. I don't know why but its a feeling I can't shake. I think she will be here some time around my b-day which is the 3rd. I think the first or second week of December she will be here. :) We'll see if my gut feeling is correct or not.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-12-2011 - 2:21pm
At around 30 weeks, instinct told me that she was going to come early. No one but hte OB believed me since I was a FTM. So far, my body is saying we'll make it to the end.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-12-2011 - 1:11pm
I delivered on my exact due date with my first son, Dec 9th. This time I'm due Dec 6th, and since this is my second, I'm thinking I might go a few days early, perhaps around the 3rd? My DH grandpa's b-day is the 6th, MIL b-day is the 7th and my son is the 9th, so I'm hoping to avoid all those days and have this one born on a date that isn't already "taken" LOL.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-12-2011 - 11:42am
I had Landon 5 weeks early. We are planning to induce at 36 or 37 weeks, so either the first week or second week of November - I think my OB is leaning toward sometime in the second week. HOWEVER, I have this feeling that I'm going early... I'm terrified of my water breaking at home because with Landon, my water broke at 5 cm and within 10 minutes I was 10 and pushed for 9 before I had the baby, so I went from 5cm and water breaking to baby in less than 20 minutes - they said that is very fast and I'll likely go just as fast after my water breaks this time as well. I live an hour from the hospital so I've already got it on my list to pack two bags - one hospital bag and one "just in case he's born in the car" bag...