Worried about my sister

iVillage Member
Worried about my sister
Fri, 07-15-2011 - 9:28am

Repo man woke me up at 6:30 this morning looking for my sister to repo her car.

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-15-2011 - 10:02am
HUGS! I went through something similar with my sister a few years ago. She was on drugs. My niece (her daughter) and I tried to get her baker acted, but for some reason it didn't go through. She was in complete denial that she had a problem. My DH and I tried to help her a few times, but it finally took her going to jail for a few months to realize she had a problem and get straight. I hope that you are able to get a hold of her soon. Ask her point blank "what is going on with you". Let her know the guy came to your house to repo her car. Have you seen her recently? How does she look? You may want to let her know that you suspect something is going on other than just bad luck.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-15-2011 - 10:58am
I'm so sorry. I've spent plenty of time worrying about my sister in the past. She was very open about her party girl lifestyle so I didn't have to wonder waht she was doing. I hope she gets her head on straight and you don't have to worry much longer.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-15-2011 - 2:00pm

(((HUGS))) I am so sorry. Such a sad situation because you know something is wrong she just wont admit to it. I hope things get better and you can get your sister back.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-15-2011 - 7:31pm
I'm sorry u have to worry about ur sister right now, but even if u could help her... she would want to help herself first.