Prayers for a baby I "know" through FB

iVillage Member
Prayers for a baby I "know" through FB
Sat, 03-17-2012 - 9:54pm

Ladies,

I am on a group on FB for a little boy named Caleb. He is almost 11 months old and has multiple medical/genetic disorders. His mother was told that he would not live a single day after he was born. He has proven "them" wrong so many times. But now he is tired. He's been fighting for almost a whole year now, and his little body is tired. She posted on the page that "he is not fighting". This is the first sad feeling post I've read from her. Even when he's been back and forth in and out of the hospital, her posts were always upbeat. She always believed that he would beat whatever he was fighting at the time. I don't think she thinks that this time. Caleb could really use all the prayers that can be sent for him. He isn't able to fight right now, so he needs other people to do it for him through prayer. If you are the praying kind, please do so for him. If you aren't, please send positive and healing thoughts his way. It is greatly appreciated by me and his family.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Sending my prayers to little Caleb and his family!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sending prayers to the baby and I hope he continues to fight. I send prayers to the family for strength through these hard times
iVillage Member
Many mant prayers to baby Caleb.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Update on Caleb:
He is doing much better today! He is awake and smiling and playing! He has done a complete 180 from the other day. He's still not "out of the woods" as his mother put it, but is definitely putting up a fight now! Thank you everyone for your prayers. I honestly believe they are working for this little guy!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Just saw your posts - glad he's doing better!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Caleb is doing much better right now. He is actually HOME!!!! And apparently he slept last night with NO ISSUES at all. Let's pray that he gets to stay home for a long long time! His birthday party is scheduled for next month.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
So great to hear he is home right now! Thanks for the update :-)

Photobucket