Prayers please for my almost three year old

iVillage Member
Prayers please for my almost three year old
Tue, 08-30-2011 - 10:50pm

Sunday I noticed Oliver having dark colored urine. I've since payed close attention, even having him pee into a cup several times to be sure I was seeing what I was seeing. He is having brown urine. I gave it a full day plus to see if it was something he'd eaten or drank even though he's had nothing out of the ordinary. He's been acting JUST FINE, thank goodness. Anyhow he has a lot of blood in his urine. His immediate red and white blood cell count was ok, but it has to be sent off. We won't know anything else until most likely Thursday. I'm very scared, but thinking positive since he shows no other signs of anything. Please say a prayer for him. He can drive me nuts, but he is my little man and I love him dearly. Hoping it's something simple that will clear up and he will be A ok. Thanks girls....

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Poor little guy! I hope it's something simple like a UTI.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-31-2011 - 10:53pm
Prayers it turns out ok.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Saying prayers...! Keep us posted.
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-02-2011 - 12:56am

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member

No news really girls. Thanks for the prayers. I did get to hear his blood results were "mostly normal" with his creatinine levels being low and no growth in the urine culture. That's all the nurse could tell me bc the dr we saw was not there and they still haven't called me back today and I've call four times. Ok, I'm just a tad frustrated esp being Friday and having no answers all weekend. Will update when I'm updated :(

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-06-2011 - 12:02am
Your family is in my prayers right now. I know how scary it can be not knowing and having a sick child. Hoping it is a simple solution and nothing major. {{HUGS}}

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Well I

iVillage Member

I'm glad to hear the doctors seem to think everything is fine. Oliver will continue to be in my prayers.