Update on Adelaide

iVillage Member
Update on Adelaide
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 4:44pm

So we came home yesterday, thank goodness... We were definitely READY!! Its so nice being back home and a complete family again. Addie is doing GREAT!!! All tests and cultures came back negative, thank god. They diagnosed her with something called ALTE (apparent life-threatening event). We did go get an angelcare monitor last night from BRU and we all slept great until 5:30am when Addie woke up to nurse and then wanted to be in bed with us, so she was restless. That has been the hardest thing is from going from 99% co-sleeping to not being able to at all. I know she misses being next to us and I definitely miss her being next to me all night :( I know its for the best though so we do what we have to, to keep her safe. Any how we are home now and things are going great, hopefully this was a one time event and it never happens again, if it does though, we are prepared. Thank you for all the prayers and positive thoughts, they mean the world to us. <3

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 7:37am
So scary...I just saw these posts so I am late in posting a response. I am glad you are back home!
Maureen (Mom to DD 13, DS 8, and Baby Girl) Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 12:43pm
So glad she's ok.
My integrity hasbeen questioned and I've been accused of lying. I shouldn't have shared so much of myself online, I just got too excited. This is goodbye.
*Charlotte

Pages