Any other babies still waking every 3-4 hours at night?

iVillage Member
Any other babies still waking every 3-4 hours at night?
Tue, 04-10-2012 - 8:00am
Maddie is still waking 2x each night. She eats about 4 ounces and goes right back to sleep typically but sometimes I will need to change her diaper and then she is awake for an hour or so. One of our issues is that she sleeps/naps in the evening because she is ready to sleep for the night @ 6:30 or 7:00. I try to have her awake long enough for pajamas and a bottle between 8-9.
Maureen (Mom to DD 13, DS 8, and Baby Girl) Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

You might want to try putting her to bed earlier if she is ready.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
We have slowly moved Noelles bedtime back, especially if she resists the nap. It used to be 9:30 then it moved back and back. Now we get ready between 8-8:30. She is usually asleep by no later then 9:30 after bath, story and nursing.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Connor had been doing really well. He would go to bed around 7:30 and sleep until 3 or 4 am, eat and then go back to sleep until about 7. But for about the last week or so he has been going to bed around 7:30/8, waking up 30 minutes later screaming, going back to sleep shortly after, sleeping until anywhere from 12-2, eat/diaper change, back to sleep for two hours-ish, eat, sleep for little while longer and then be awake for the day. And then the past 3 days he's been waking up at 5am and wanting to stay awake until almost 7! And by the time 7 rolls around I can't go back to sleep with him because I need to get up for the day. Needless to say, I'm a bit exhausted at this point.

Photobucket