Did any of the babies have reactions to their two month shots?

iVillage Member
Did any of the babies have reactions to their two month shots?
Fri, 02-17-2012 - 11:10am

Maddie had her immunizations on Wednesday and was very sleepy and cranky the first day.

Maureen (Mom to DD 13, DS 8, and Baby Girl) Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
No, I didn't see any reaction at all to the shots, he was just the same as usual that day. I did give him a little bit of baby Tylenol right afterwards though, just in case his legs were sore.

Dillon has those little crying outbursts sometimes in his sleep, almost like he's having a bad dream.
Photobucket

iVillage Member

Nathan got his first thing in the morning and was very sleepy that morning and a little fussy in the afternoon. Every time we changed his diaper he cried so I think his legs were a little sore. By the next day he was back to normal.

iVillage Member
My daughter often cries in her sleep. I think its vad dreams which of course hurts my heart. She got her shots today and she slept right after. Now she is a bit fussy and seems to only be happy when nursing.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Isaac could care less about his shots. A quick scream that's more mad that anything and he's done. No reaction other than that.
Also he whines or cries in his sleep occasionally. I think he comes partially awake and doesn't want to be so gets upset then falls back asleep...
iVillage Member

I have to take William Tuesday so I'll let you know. DH did all of Olivia's after the first round because I cried more than she did. I've been dreading this for a while.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Ella slept the afternoon after hers & prob 90% of the next day. She slept through norm feeding intervals & I did have to wake her. She acted tender legged too so I was just very careful. I figure as many actual vaccines they get their little bodies are working overtime to make antibodies & its hard work!
Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Aubrey got a slight fever and was cranky later in the day but nothing some infant tylenol didn't cure. She also occasionally cries in her sleep but I think most of the time its gas pains.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

Mayhem had a touch of fever and was sleepy and sore and clingy -- not too cranky.