Laid back babes

iVillage Member
Laid back babes
Tue, 04-24-2012 - 4:13pm
Ella is super content & in no rush to move around. She puts her feet up & gets on her side but doesnt attempt more. How about yours? She was born the 1st. Kind if like her pace. Im in noooooo rush!
Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-24-2012 - 5:32pm
Sadly my daughter is the other way and I invision having to chase her. She rolls from belly to back and is moving towards back to belly I think. She loves to try to go back to belly in the bath tub despite me trying to not allow it. (Only because I would like her not to get a face full of water, lol). She wiggles all around the place, spins around in her bed, she is a mover and a shaker already lol.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 6:23pm

I think I've got the opposite also. Everybody always comments on how active Nolan is. He likes to be moving around. He loves to stand and sit supported. When he's laying down he's always kicking his feet and rolling to his side. When he's on his tummy his legs are going wild and he's usually only there for a minute before he flips himself over to his back again. I think he's going to be quite the active child!

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-28-2012 - 11:03am
RJ acts like he wants to be a teenager already!! That boy is all over the place and can't be left alone. He's trying to figure out how to crawl, he can't get it yet.. I know he will be in any and everything! He does full turns on the floor to get where he wants to be. He will literally flip over in his car seat and slid out on his belly.