Omg gross. Not baby related and probably tmi but...

iVillage Member
Omg gross. Not baby related and probably tmi but...
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 4:28am
So in my head I knew the LEEP used a hot wire to burn through my skin in there to cut out parts. It's one thing to know that in your head... Whole 'nother to have proof by passing ASHES.
So. Gross. Little bits of ash and charred bits are making their way out now that the coagulant they painted on has mostly come off/out.
I am thoroughly disgusted. Looks like someone had a BBQ up there.
Sorry for the over share....
iVillage Member

OMG, Jess, you crack me up. (Not to make light of what you're going through) But your reference to a BBQ made me LOL.

iVillage Member
If I didn't laugh I'd cry... So might as well have some fun with my situation, right? :)
iVillage Member
Omg...bbq! Hope your feelling better!
Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
I'm with ya, you have to make light of situations or you'll cry. Sorry it's happening, but it is funny!
My integrity hasbeen questioned and I've been accused of lying. I shouldn't have shared so much of myself online, I just got too excited. This is goodbye.
*Charlotte

iVillage Member
Lol sorry you were bbq'ed

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member

What

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Trai- LEEP is loop electrosurgical excision procedure.. Basically they use what I called a vagina-jack (it's huge, kinda a double speculum and they jack upen you're down-below so they don't cut or burn anything trying to get to your cervix), open you up, pad anything they don't want to accidentally hit, and use a tiny loop of electrified wire to cut away the bad tissue rather than a knife.
iVillage Member

Wow, that sounds scary, was there alot of discomfort after?

Trai

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Yeah... Usually they just take off the tip of your cervix, which isn't so bad. But for a variety of reasons, with me they took off the end then basically cored out the middle. So it was pretty painful after the numbing wore off.