Admitted...not holding it together well

iVillage Member
Admitted...not holding it together well
Fri, 01-07-2011 - 1:35pm

I don't post too often but I have been having bi-weekly ultrasounds since 28 weeks to keep an eye on kidney dilation and amniotic fluid levels.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-07-2011 - 3:42pm
So sorry this is happening to you and hope that everything goes well.

I can't imagine how hard this is for you and hope you don't have to wait too long.

Take care and I will be praying for you.

Jenn
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-08-2011 - 12:45am
sorry to hear this. I hope it gets resolved for you soon! So annoying when a doc can't even let you know what to expect.

Amanda

Mom to Talia (3)

expecting #2 on 1/11/11

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-08-2011 - 1:04am

I was admitted back in November around thanksgiving till thanksgiving day for this same issue, with the IV's my fluid levels came back up and they gave me steriods and let me go home.. keep your head up it gets better k.. course my water broke not long after on dec 6th then i had him the 9th

Devon mom to Audrianna Abiah Gabryl 10, Tristan Lynn Montgomery 9, Montana Anthonie Dalton 7, Dylan Micheal Mackinnon 6, Liberty Ann May 3, and Jacob Alan David16m born 12/9/10 7 weeks early but holding strong! Jacob was born with Gastroschisis, Check

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-08-2011 - 1:08am
Let me clarify when mine was low on 11-26 i was 31w2d and when my water broke i was 32w5d by there dates.. that is why they tried so hard to keep me preggo

Devon mom to Audrianna Abiah Gabryl 10, Tristan Lynn Montgomery 9, Montana Anthonie Dalton 7, Dylan Micheal Mackinnon 6, Liberty Ann May 3, and Jacob Alan David16m born 12/9/10 7 weeks early but holding strong! Jacob was born with Gastroschisis, Check

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-09-2011 - 10:19am

Any news or updates, Djsmum?

I hope you had your DH corner the doc and get some answers... you shouldn't have to go up against anything right now, but you deserve not to be kept in the dark. I hope at least your little son got to come visit his Mommy. Seems strange if he can't.

Not sure what's going on now for you, but I hope whatever it is, things are moving in the right direction and we will hear from you again soon, with better news.

It is terrible that you should have to endure a bad situation in the first place, but being kept in the dark is just not right, and there is no reason why you shouldn't have full disclosure... it is after all, your body, your baby, and your birth, and more your business than anyone else's!

If you don't have someone there with you, to stand up for you, ask the questions and demand the answers, and comfort you, I hope you get whoever can come, on the phone and get them there.

Prayers and positive thoughts your way. Hoping to hear from you soon!

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-09-2011 - 11:03am

Yeah I'm still here at the hospital.

Photobucket