Anyone popping yet?? Belly pic thread

iVillage Member
Anyone popping yet?? Belly pic thread
Tue, 05-25-2010 - 11:16pm
Figured i would post this so that we can start to post pix, those of us that are popping already. This is baby 6 at 4w3d along. See that roundness lol... it wasnt there two weeks ago.

Devon mom to Audrianna 8, Tristan 7, Montana 5, Dylan 4 and Liberty 20m expecting #6!!!

Devon mom to Audrianna Abiah Gabryl 10, Tristan Lynn Montgomery 9, Montana Anthonie Dalton 7, Dylan Micheal Mackinnon 6, Liberty Ann May 3, and Jacob Alan David16m born 12/9/10 7 weeks early but holding strong! Jacob was born with Gastroschisis, Check

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-26-2010 - 10:26pm

Not posting a pic of mine, but let's just say, I was over 5 months along with DS the last time I had a belly like this! It's embarrassing, and fat. I blimped out rather suddenly with DD too, and had awful "all day" sickness, which I am now having as well, in addition to blimping out even worse, even sooner! By comparison, when I was pg with DS, I got tired, but wasn't sick, and actually lost weight (slowly and safely) the whole time, and had a nice firm basketball belly.

So I think it's a girl. But oh, being so fat so soon really is bad. And cannot work out for beans.

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-31-2010 - 12:56pm
I can't believe how big my belly is already this time around. I'm not sure I'll be able to hide it much longer...

One month:

#2 1 month

Two months:

#2 2 months
Photobucket
Lilypie
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-31-2010 - 1:02pm
Love the baby belly!!!

Devon mom to Audrianna 8, Tristan 7, Montana 5, Dylan 4 and Liberty 20m expecting #6!!!

Devon mom to Audrianna Abiah Gabryl 10, Tristan Lynn Montgomery 9, Montana Anthonie Dalton 7, Dylan Micheal Mackinnon 6, Liberty Ann May 3, and Jacob Alan David16m born 12/9/10 7 weeks early but holding strong! Jacob was born with Gastroschisis, Check

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-31-2010 - 1:10pm

OMG you aren't kidding!
And you aren't the least bit fat, so this makes me feel better... I have gotten fat (gained weight right before getting pg), well sort of fat, fat for me anyway... and the size of my belly is downright depressing, because I know a lot of it is this fat that popped on even before I missed my period.

Your pic give me hope that not ALL of it is fat!

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-31-2010 - 1:23pm
Yeah, I've actually lost weight, so it's not all fat. I showed earlier with my first son as well, but not this early, I'm pretty sure I was into the 2nd trimester...
Photobucket
Lilypie
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-01-2010 - 9:29am

With my first I was still in my regular non-maternity clothes at my 20 week ultrasound, I "popped" about a week after that but still didn't fit maternity clothes so I just put a rubber band around my buttons :)

With #2 I popped just before the 8 week mark.

With this one I am 5 weeks 1 day and not much to go on...

BabyFruit Ticker