Due with the next little one tomorrow...

iVillage Member
Due with the next little one tomorrow...
Fri, 08-24-2012 - 9:32pm

I wonder if I'll make it 17 days late again this time, haha!

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 12:24pm

Me too! I wonder if she's had the baby already, and has just been too busy and tired to come online and post about it?

Well wishes for her!

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com

iVillage Member
Re: Due with the next little one tomorrow...
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 2:23pm
Did Mr. Baby ever make his arrival? I can't wait to see some pictures :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 11:46am

Maybe he'll come with the Blue Moon tomorrow.  :smileywink:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-29-2012 - 10:36pm
I'm in no hurry! I think it's because I'm scared of labor. I plan to actually labor in the hospital this time, instead of at home until literally the last minute then going through transition on the ride there haha, so I'm just nervous about people being around me. I need him to drop so I'll be in more pain - I bet that would get me excited to be done!
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 9:28am

Glad to hear you're so calm about it all.  I have 3 weeks left and I just want it to be over, lol.  I was NOT like this with my first two and only felt it tongue in cheek with my snow pea (due to his size).  With this one, I'm just ready to be done and move on, lol.  Here's wishing you a smooth delivery!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-25-2012 - 11:00pm
This pregnancy has been bizarre. I'm not even stressing over going overdue this time! Today has been just another day, not that "Oh god if I could just go into labor RIGHT NOW I'll have 6 hours to not go overdue!" stressful countdown like I had with the other two. Honestly I'm still in denial I'm going to have a third, so it will be interesting when he DOES decide to come! I welcome the last little bit of adjustment time :smileyhappy:
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-25-2012 - 3:11pm
Warm wishes for a wonderful birth, whenever it comes! It's so hard not to obsess about 40 weeks, when the rest of society does! HUGS and just try to be distracted. Work on Christmas crafts if you have the time, that helped me while away the nervousness, even though I knew going to 42 weeks is still perfectly normal and healthy. It's so hard to keep reminded of that when our surrounding society considers 40 weeks a limit instead of a median.

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-25-2012 - 2:10am

Good luck girl, I hope everything goes smoothly, can't wait to hear the birth story and see pics!!

Photobucket