DYK...

iVillage Member
DYK...
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 2:24pm

I love DYK threads, great way to pad your post count, adn hte boards!

DYK... both my kids are sleeping!

DYK...I should be cleaning my kitchen

DYK... it was so cold here this morning I put socks and sweaters on everyone and bundled us all in blankets on the couch.

DYK...I'm trying to find a job cleaing houses part-time to buy supplies for new babies room!

DYK... I don't know how to finish my youngest's wall mural. :P

DYK... I strongly feel this baby is a boy, but am to afraid to say anything, or get my hopes up. I love my girls but there is too much estrogen in my house.

PhotobucketPhotobucketLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: oben_geklopft
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 3:51pm

DYK... I work full time (45 mins away from home) & am spent when I get home around 6.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: oben_geklopft
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 12:16am
DYK... I should be studying genetics right now, but I'm not because I'm on here playing around!
DYK... I speak Portuguese? And have hardly used it since I came to the U.S. because I have to speak Spanish instead?!
DYK... that I love DS's bedtime because the house is quiet and I can do what I need to do- and who doesn't love their kids' bedtime?!
DYK... my University's football team will be playing the first football game of the season in the country this week and because of it, I'll have nowhere to park near the school and will have to ride the train instead? *sigh*
DYK... I love you all? :)

Super Mom Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket

blinkiesPhotobucketStudying.gif image by foxymomof3

Super Mom Pictures, Images and Photos