ER trip... and multiple ultrasounds...

iVillage Member
ER trip... and multiple ultrasounds...
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 12:28am
Well the abdominal pain ive been having has gotten worse the last three days so i gave in and went to the ER. After 6.5 hours no one is quite sure why i am hurting but baby is growing perfectly and measuring 5w6d which is a tad further i think that i thought by a day or so.. so im good with that. I had a sono of the baby, then they sent me back for an ultrasound of my appendix... then an hour or so later for a third ultrasound of my gallbladder, surgeon said he would bet money on it being gallstones.. so much so that the surgeon went to the ultrasound with me gotta love military hosiptals. They found a space of fluid but no one knows what it is and if its causing all the pain. But i go to OB/GYN clinic tomorrow to hopefully find out more, happy that baby is good though the tech wouldnt let me see the bean at all and that apparently there is only one in there.... whewwwwwwwwwwww

Devon mom to Audrianna 8, Tristan 7, Montana 5, Dylan 4 and Liberty 20m expecting #6!!!

Devon mom to Audrianna Abiah Gabryl 10, Tristan Lynn Montgomery 9, Montana Anthonie Dalton 7, Dylan Micheal Mackinnon 6, Liberty Ann May 3, and Jacob Alan David16m born 12/9/10 7 weeks early but holding strong! Jacob was born with Gastroschisis, Check

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 9:27am

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but I'm glad you got some good info on your bean! I hope they figure out what's going on with you soon. GL!

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 5:33pm
Thank goodness the baby is doing fine!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 5:53pm
well turns out the dr's last night didnt tell me what was going on, figured the ob/gyn could tell me. The tech asked if i was sure i wasnt bleeding because i have a bleed at the placenta, that is why they did the pelvic exam last night but didnt tell me why they were doing that after the sono... Dr today says i could just be starting to miscarry, he didnt do another sono though said nothing would have changed from last night. I have an appt for my paperwork on monday and he said to tell them i need to see a provider sooner than later to recheck the baby and see whats going on. I guess the next few weeks will be a sucky waiting game to see if this baby will be ok or not

Devon mom to Audrianna 8, Tristan 7, Montana 5, Dylan 4 and Liberty 20m expecting #6!!!

Devon mom to Audrianna Abiah Gabryl 10, Tristan Lynn Montgomery 9, Montana Anthonie Dalton 7, Dylan Micheal Mackinnon 6, Liberty Ann May 3, and Jacob Alan David16m born 12/9/10 7 weeks early but holding strong! Jacob was born with Gastroschisis, Check

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-05-2010 - 9:31am
Oh hun that is such a difficult situation you are in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers