Has anyone else tried the amber necklace for adults, on themselves?

iVillage Member
Has anyone else tried the amber necklace for adults, on themselves?
Thu, 09-01-2011 - 11:11pm

I know you have all heard me talk about James' amber teething necklace, and some of you also have amber teething necklaces or bracelets or anklets for your babies, but I was wondering if anyone has gotten one for herself yet...because when I joked about how I should get one for me, so I can be a happy funball all the time like James, I decided to go for it, since I am buying one for my friend who is having a baby, and my mom and sis for their birthday presents...and went whole hog and decided to get one for DH's knee pain (they have stretchy adjustable knee ones too!) and then one each for DD and DS1 for their birthdays coming up... that's a LOT of necklaces but I just didn't think it was fair to leave anyone out!

I looked around, because fakes are out there, and asked on various forums, looked at which source everyone seemed to agree was the most trustworthy, and got

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com