Has anyone heard from Kate (sk8withk8)?

iVillage Member
Has anyone heard from Kate (sk8withk8)?
Sat, 01-22-2011 - 11:16am

She posted that she went into labor the day of her induction, and I am hoping no news is good news, but starting to worry...

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-22-2011 - 4:09pm
I was thinking the same thing, but nope I haven't heard anything from her! I'm assuming also that no news is good news!!!
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-23-2011 - 9:01pm
Sorry guys! Thanks for thinking of me! I had to spend the full 48 hours in the hospital because I got there too late for antibiotics (the IV drip for my GBS+) an the baby needed to be observed. She roomed in with me the whole time but they took her a few hours here and there.

Since we've gotten home I've been getting used to BFing and it's taking up soooo much of my time I just haven't had the chance to get here. I'm still not gonna bother trying to get to my computer but I has to check in from my phone so I can catch up on all the births and stuff. It's good to be kinda back! :)
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-24-2011 - 9:31am

So glad to hear your birth story, Kate, and so glad all is busy and well!

If you need to talk breastfeeding, a lot of us here have BTDT on resolving issues and may be of help... this is my 3rd time around at it, and James had such a hard, painful clamp-on that I had a heck of a time retraining him, and he still doesn't like taking the whole nipple! Each baby is different, and some are more of a challenge!

Congratulations again, and I loved your birth story so much!

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com