Hi!

iVillage Member
Hi!
Fri, 03-04-2011 - 11:05am

I'm dropping in to say hi!

Ashley

Proud wife and babywearing, BFing, homeschooling, CDing, sorta-crunchy WAHM of Monkey (4/2008) and Kangaroo (1/2011), waiting on a new squishy 1/2014

iVillage Member
In reply to: monkeybunns
Fri, 03-04-2011 - 8:47pm

Hi Ashley! So nice to hear from you again!

I can't imagine what it must be like, the schedule you described for your DH. But congrats on the moving and bettering of life.

I know what a busy 3 year old boy is like... mine is only now turning the corner of taking direction and realizing that there is actually a connection between his actions and consequences...before that, discipline seemed a complete waste of time because he truly wasn't understanding that it had anything to do with what he was doing moments before...so at that point, my strategy was prevention, by trying ot make sure he was never in a situation where an opportunity to get in mischief presented itself...and that was next to impossible. Thankfully, now, he's finally getting it.

Hang in there with the Monkey! :) It will get better. How's the newest little one?

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com