I just can't wait...errrr

iVillage Member
I just can't wait...errrr
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 9:20pm

I got my + pg test (well, 3 of them LOL) on Memorial Day...so it's not even a week yet, I know. But I was supposed to have my 1st dr's appt this past Wed and they had to cancel...so now it's Monday afternoon...and I'm SO ANXIOUS and having such a hard time waiting for this appointment to come! I need to hear how far along I am and when my EDD is. I know the date of my LMP but I'm so irregular, have no idea when ovulation occurred, and I don't know the conception date. I've tried a couple of due date calculators online and it ranges from Jan 30th to Feb 3rd. I just wanna know - haha...and I'm dying to know that everything is ok and things are as they should be. I hope my EDD stays in January...but I guess there's always the chance it could flip the line and go to February.

I JUST WANT MONDAY @ 2pm TO ARRIVE ALREADY!!!!!! :D

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-08-2010 - 1:07pm
How was it?

Super Mom Pictures, Images and Photos

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-08-2010 - 5:24pm

my appt was good. i have a new ob/gyn practice so i can't say i wasn't a bit nervous (even more so). yesterday was 6 wks and my EDD is jan 31st. though since i'm pretty certain i'll opt for a sched c-sec (i don't think i want to do vbac), then this baby will be born jan 24th (unless he/she decides to come earlier on his/her own).

i just can't wait until the 25th now for my 1st u/s. 17 more days, 2-1/2 weeks. but it's KILLING me! i want to hear a heartbeat, i need to know everything is ok!

otherwise i think i'm being blessed w/ another great pregnancy. i never had m/s with my last pg and i've been feeling great this time, too!

thanks so much for asking! :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers