No sensitivity!

iVillage Member
No sensitivity!
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 1:38pm

I'm finding because I'm having baby #3 people seem to be way less sensitive. Or if they are pregnant it suddenly means they can be ride.

Anyway, people keep telling me that I don't look pregnant, I still just look fat from the last one. Granted, she is only 9 months old but I'm really hurt by people calling me fat. :( I'd lost the 25lbs I gained with her, and I had really good ab muscles before this pregnancy and I like to think I looed pretty darn good. Obviously good enough to get pregnant again lol!

Anyone else seem to find people have lost their sensitivity?

Oh, I told DH I was becoming breathless already, and his response was "Well, maybe you need to excersise more, you do it to keep the weight down this time nad tone that tummy up." I love being called lazy by the man who works and then warms the couch all night.

PhotobucketPhotobucketLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 1:48pm

Oh, I HATE when Joe says something to me about exercising and losing weight, even if he's trying to do it in a supportive way when I'm complaining about myself. I wanna be like "Why don't you get your lazy fat ass off that chair for once and be supportive by taking a walk with me?!"

That's really rude that people are saying you just look fat! I would probably cry if someone said that to me :( If it makes you feel any better, 75% of the people at work still don't know I'm pregnant - because I haven't told them and I really am too fat to show haha! I'm 22 weeks, and Sunday I had someone that I see everyday come up to me and say "OMG! I just heard you're pregnant! I had no idea!!"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 2:15pm

I lvoe that they are trying to be supportive ,but they really have to think about what they spew out before they say it!

Maybe people jsut aren't lookig to closely at your belly? So rude eh? :P I always say, no well if you feel it it's a pretty firm uterus. Cmon, give it a grope! lol

PhotobucketPhotobucketLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 7:30pm
You should tell him "fine, then, next time we get pregnant, I'll dilate your penis to the size of a cereal bowl without getting you any pain medicine". How dare him say you're lazy... and wow, I didn't know people could be so rude these days! Holy cow!

Super Mom Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket

blinkiesPhotobucketStudying.gif image by foxymomof3

Super Mom Pictures, Images and Photos

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 8:01pm
oh. my. god. I think I'm going to barf. Hahaha!!

BabyFetus Ticker

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 10:03pm
OMG I am such a visual person this cracked me up! Thanks for the giggle!
Photobucket