Old Poster update-had baby 12/29

iVillage Member
Old Poster update-had baby 12/29
Wed, 01-26-2011 - 7:34am

HI All,

Many of you probably don't remember me (I always used my screen

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-26-2011 - 8:04am

Glad to have you back, Sweetie, and congratulations on the arrival of your sweet daughter Mackenzie!

Yes, the Peas in A Pod folder (just scroll down) is where you can post more and read more about all the January Snow Peas who have arrived... I think we change over to the playgroup, and change folders, once everyone has had her baby or once it's past January.

Many of us didn't like the new format, but once you get used to it, it's hard to think of it any other way, or even remember what it was like, before. I didn't like it either for the longest time, but this has become such a friendly, nice, respectful group, with almost zero drama, that it's worth getting used to the format. I also did CafeMom, but it was SO big and busy, that it felt like nobody gets to know anyone else anyway, so to me it was like writing graffiti on a busy subway wall, where you never know if anyone else is going to notice anyway. It's a lot more personal and intimate here.

Looking forward to getting to know you now, as we all go through the postpartum adjustment and for first-timers, the adjustment to motherhood, together! :)

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-26-2011 - 9:48am

Congrats on your baby girl!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-27-2011 - 8:54am
Hi Sweetie! Welcome back to the board. Congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl! Welcome to the world, Mackenzie.

photo snowsiggy.png