Please Help Me Congratulate crunchymamamaine!

iVillage Member
Please Help Me Congratulate crunchymamamaine!
Wed, 02-13-2013 - 12:45pm

Hi everyone,

Please help me congratulate crunchymamamaine!  She's been named the Pregnancy & Parenting CL of the Month for February 2013! We are so appreciative of all that Meg has done for this community.  She always maintains such a positive attitude, even with the recent changes. 

Thank you, Meg, for all that you do!

We asked Meg to answer a few questions about her experiences with iVillage and here are her answers:

1.  How long have you been a member of iVillage? Since I found my way to my first expecting club which was September 2004 due date club in early 2004

2.  What brought you to the Pregnancy & Parenting channel? Being pregnant and raising kids

3.  Besides the board that you lead, do you visit any other boards around the Village? I tried some homeschooling boards but found them so inactive as to be pointless to visit.

4.  What's your most memorable and/or entertaining experience as a CL? No one thing sticks out, but really enjoyed the chance to get to know a group of women who were going through similar things, and share experiences, and try to help them feel a part of a nice group.

5.  What are some of your offline hobbies and interests? Playing guitar and other instruments, gardening, reading, studying languages, homeschooling my kids

6.  Any other thoughts you'd like to share? I hope the extreme lack of participation I am seeing in all the expecting clubs I just visited out of curiosity, doesn't mean that iVillage expecting clubs have seen their day and people are just going elsewhere. I really enjoyed the years of iVillage. But seeing several new expecting clubs with so little participation, with CMKristy appearing to hold up all the conversations, is telling. What a pity, but what can you do? Perhaps the majority of participation in iVillage is something besides the expecting clubs?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-13-2013 - 4:25pm

Congratulations, Meg!

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-13-2013 - 4:55pm
Congratulations Meg!