Rehashing Mama Misquez' sex talk thread:

iVillage Member
Rehashing Mama Misquez' sex talk thread:
Sat, 02-12-2011 - 2:07pm

Who has gone for it, and who hasn't? How was it, or how long do you think you'll wait?

TMI: DH and I tried it last week, and I was really surprised to find that the heart was willing but the flesh wasn't cooperating. Too dry. Can't use KY either, it irritates me. We miss each other for closeness, but this time, neither one of us is really feeling sexual yet. I guess it's different each time, go figure.

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com

iVillage Member

We tried it at about 3 weeks and I have the same problem. TOO dry.

Photobucket THANKS TO Bab
iVillage Member
nothing here. My DH wasn't at all into to while I was preggo either, so it has been a LONG while here. Anyway, I'm still taking Motrin occasionally for pain, so I'm not even tempted to try anything!

iVillage Member

We did it a couple of days ago for the first time.

Jennifer . . baby
iVillage Member
9w2d out and nope nada here.. course the guy im seeing is thousands of miles away in the stan and ya.. oh well..

Devon mom to Audrianna Abiah Gabryl 10, Tristan Lynn Montgomery 9, Montana Anthonie Dalton 7, Dylan Micheal Mackinnon 6, Liberty Ann May 3, and Jacob Alan David16m born 12/9/10 7 weeks early but holding strong! Jacob was born with Gastroschisis, Check

iVillage Member

We resumed things at 2 weeks pp and are back to as normal a schedule as baby will allow.

Photobucket