Roll call: who has AF back, who doesn't, and what does that signify to you? Anyone pg?

iVillage Member
Roll call: who has AF back, who doesn't, and what does that signify to you? Anyone pg?
Fri, 08-19-2011 - 3:29pm

Just wondering current status of everyone on the board.

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com

Pages

iVillage Member
I don't get AF so nothing here. We always thought we would be one and done but not sure now. Unfortunately, cost is a major factor for us and IF treatment. It took about $50k to have DS and I'm not sure we have it in us to try again. To start up again would be about $35k. I would love to but I just don't know.

Isabel
Mom to Sebastian Robert after 3+ years of infertility

iVillage Member

Well I have yet to see the return of AF, have spotted a few times, the last time being for 5 days but nothing measurable.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

AF is due any day now for the third time.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

AF returned 28 days after delivery... uggg... and the cruel joke is that I don't

Jennifer . . baby
iVillage Member
I guess I get to be first, if the tests I took aren't wrong. We weren't trying, but our Snow Pea was a "not trying" baby. Hopefully all goes well with this one, I've had some weird things happen in the past few weeks, but if we get lucky for a third time, we'll end up with an April baby.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Aww, prayers that all goes well and that you have a H&H 9 months. Congrats! I'm now on CD 31 and still waiting for AF to show. The plan right now is to wait until Friday, and if she's still a no show, I'll test again.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Congrats :) H&H 9 Months.
iVillage Member
I've had AF since the 4th month. I'm all done. Ella was a wonderful surprise after being told I'd never get pregnant.

Ame
iVillage Member
Cindy, I hope you are! I'd be fun to have another snow pea mom doing it again with me! Also-I took 7 tests over the past two weeks because I felt so certain that I was pregnant, and only the last two showed up positive (albeit really fast and dark positives!) I was on cycle day 44 when I got the positives, so I really have no clue when I got pregnant this time around.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

I know, right?

Photobucket

Pages