TTC #3
Fri, 02-24-2012 - 1:12pm

Anyone else TTC? this is our 3rd

Photobucket THANKS TO Bab

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: mama_misquez
Sun, 03-18-2012 - 3:30pm

HA! when I read my post I didnt realize the context I used when I mentioned "gray hairs" I didnt mean by getting older I meant by having more kids gives me gray hairs! LOL. I found my first gray hair when I was pregnant with my 1st. I thought it was a blonde hair so I plucked it. Now at 22 I have 10 times that many lol.

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-18-2012 - 1:24pm
I never get why it matters to them, or why grandparents want FEWER grandchildren?! My mother would want me to have a dozen if I could (uh, got started at 31 and am 38 now, so not gonna happen!) but that's partly because she was an only child and hated it.

One of DH's aunts did seem ickily interested as to what our plans were, after we had our first...and then after our second, she said "A boy and a girl, perfect family! Now you don't have to have any more!" and I got creeped out, wondering why the heck she even cared, and what business it was of hers. When we were pregnant with #3, (my Snow Pea) I had to put in an appearance at a family reunion, and dreaded seeing her, but happily, she had enough class not to say a word negative about it. I was relieved.

Kids don't give us gray hairs, unless we go into parenthood living for the day that we can go back to how life was, before kids. Some of us, actually love being parents (and I bet you're one of them!).

Best wishes to you, and I can't wait to hear your good news, hopefully soon. If not as soon, know that I and many others here, know what it was like to go through months, and years, of no dice. That's part of why I can't help but see each child as such a blessing.

HUGS!

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 8:35pm

Thanks! I hope it does too. only about a week-ish :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 1:34pm
Thanks! This would be our last baby, so I'd be OK with a boy so DS has a brother, but I really want a little girl <3
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 12:52pm

A friend of mine swears by this.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 2:48am

Good luck to you too!

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 10:28pm
We just decided to TTC for a girl in June. Some don't buy gender swaying but my friend just recently did it with success, so here's hoping!
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 2:52pm

thanks ladies! Hopefully soon I will find out! Good luck Lisa! 2 years is a long time. I think I figured out why we werent getting pregnant :

I havent been on B/C for 3 years so I thought I would get preggo the 1st time like I did with previous 2 boys. well this time I was so used to avoiding getting pregnant, that when we were trying I kept getting and going pee and pushing everything out. This last cycle I layed down with legs in the air for about 30 mins or so. I find out on the 22. the 2ww is killing me!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 3:42am

DH gave the go ahead last week to start trying again.

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-04-2012 - 10:05pm
We've been met with a ton of negative feedback this time around. Apparently alot of people hate it when you have kids close together, but I really do love it! We're having a girl this time-according to the ultrasounds. I don't want it to turn out to be a boy and have a pink room with all girl clothes! My 2 year old is obsessed with his sister and tells me he can't wait for her to "pop out", haha!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages