Update on my life...

iVillage Member
Update on my life...
Wed, 01-12-2011 - 7:14pm

Well the webpage to ck on Jacobs progress is Jacobstonespage.blogspot.com but i figured id update a little about the rest of life.. I met a man last June but we held off for awhile making anything to serious with everything going on. But we not only decided to stop putting off stuff with us but that we are ready to get married. So on 11-11-11 I will be getting married to Kevin who is a soldier like my late husband. I will once again be an army wife and not just known as the widow.. Im happy and cant wait for him to make it back from what we call the sandbox aka Afghanistan.. things are going better now that im off bedrest and though we are still doing the NICU dance as i call it (tomorrow is 5 weeks since he was born) but the rest of the kids are back home for good, now im only working on feeds with lil man to get my family all under one roof!

Devon mom to Audrianna Abiah Gabryl 10, Tristan Lynn Montgomery 9, Montana Anthonie Dalton 7, Dylan Micheal Mackinnon 6, Liberty Ann May 3, and Jacob Alan David16m born 12/9/10 7 weeks early but holding strong! Jacob was born with Gastroschisis, Check

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-13-2011 - 9:29am

Congratulations and I wish you every happiness!

Was Kevin the one who is Jacob's father, or is that ancient history? Hoping all goes well for you and your children, this time, in any event!

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com