What cute thing does your baby do?

iVillage Member
What cute thing does your baby do?
Sun, 02-20-2011 - 6:24pm

Got gurgles and giggles? Smiles? One that snuggles down into your breast and actually leans over to get to the nipple?

James is just so darned snuggly right now, it's adorable. He pushes his little head forward to get closer to the breast and snaps on! He also waves one arm in circles while kicking one leg, and opens and closes his hand over and over, sometimes, while nursing. It's so cute.

Anyone else just enjoying your baby so much you could just munch the cuteness right up?

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-20-2011 - 9:17pm
Jackson is doing so many cute things. A couple of my favorites...

We just bought a new toy for him. One of those baby gyms that plays music, lights up and moves. He gets so excited and starts pumping his legs/arms and makes these cute little sounds like he's running! It cracks us up and then his face just lights up while he's looking at all the toys and lights. It's so fun to watch his amazement with everything!

He's starting to gain control of his hands too and it's fun to watch him put them in his mouth. Can't wait to see how he reacts when he gains complete control of them.

Jenn
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-21-2011 - 12:17pm
Damien always smiles when I say "Mommy loves you" and laughs when you blow your nose lol
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-22-2011 - 3:43pm

Ella is starting to coo and the facial expressions she makes are so darn cute. Ella appears to talk with her eyes and the faces she makes. She'll only smile for her Daddy so far but that's okay. Its pushing him to get well enough to come home so she can keep smiling away for only him LOL..

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-24-2011 - 3:52pm
Leela really likes to "stand up", so whenever she realizes she's bearing weight on her legs she pushes them down real hard and stretches her neck out and her eyes get SO wide, and then she kinda bobbles her head. She gets so excited, it cracks me up!