What do you think your baby will look like?

iVillage Member
What do you think your baby will look like?
Sun, 01-09-2011 - 2:13pm
One of the things I do to not go crazy in these last days (please let it only be days left!!) is picture how I think this baby will look, after the initial old man newborn phase :)

Violet is a perfect mix of Joe and I now, but looked more like her daddy when she was teeny tiny. So I think this one will look more like me, and for some reason I feel like she'll have blondish hair, even though Joe and I and Violet all have brown hair, and this one will have green eyes instead of all of our blues. She's going to have a bubble butt too, that's pretty much a given! ;). Of course she will be beautiful no matter what she looks like though, but I just think she'll look a little different than her sister.

So how do you imagine your baby's face?
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-09-2011 - 5:03pm

Well if the ultrasound pics (2D) are any indication. She will have her father's nose, head shape, and forehead. Beyond that I'm not sure. Both the father and I have blonde hair and green eyes. Everyone imagine's she's a redhead based on how the attitude she seems to have already.

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-09-2011 - 5:42pm
We had a 3D u/s and he looked exactly like his older brother, who looks almost exactly like my husband! I really wish this baby would get my green eyes though. That'd be so nice if he'd get at least something from me!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-10-2011 - 6:25pm

Well DS #1 at birth and til this day looks like a lil clone of DF. We have a NB pic of DF and one of our son and they look almost exactly alike. I like to think this baby will have Green eyes from my mom, ( DF has hazel, I have brown, DS has blue ) he will be 19 in long and prolly weigh almost 8lbs. I think he will have my nose my ears and maybe my lips. Of course I want a baby to be my clone. I was told by a co worker that DS doesnt look anything like me and that one hurt. I still for some reason feel like this baby is a girl but I know its a boy. Cant wait to meet my lil man!!

Photobucket THANKS TO Bab