Who has younger children (younger than the Snow Pea)? Want to share about them?

iVillage Member
Who has younger children (younger than the Snow Pea)? Want to share about them?
Sat, 08-25-2012 - 3:20pm

Name(s):

Age(s):

Weights and lengths, if applicable:

Personality?

Likes and dislikes?

Anything else you'd like to add?

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com

iVillage Member

Name: Delaney Caroline Age:5 months (already!)

Weight: Last month she was 19lbs 3oz, but I'd say she's heavier now-we have barely any clothes that fit now!

Lenght: 27 inches

Personality: Completely laid back! She is definitely my most calm baby, and she's always happy

Likes and Dislikes: We have very few dislikes, thankfully! She loves getting attention, and she's most happy when we're talking directly to her Delaney is the best little baby!

Our kids seem to have gotten calmer with each one (or maybe we've gotten more patient!) and I think Delaney has totally paved the way for baby four (and more!)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

You're not the only one who has seemed to have the "charmed" 3rd baby! 

My Snow Pea was Mr. Mellow after my first two were really challenging as infants, and my friend's 3rd was also that magical baby that makes everyone want another.

I wish I could take credit, and maybe it is something about us being more experienced, but I really do see personality differences between my first two, and #3. 

Thanks for sharing about your family! It's so neat to find out how everyone is growing. HUGS! I can't believe that baby you just had, is 5 months already!

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com