Is your Snow pea doing anything new these days?

iVillage Member
Is your Snow pea doing anything new these days?
Sun, 04-17-2011 - 1:31pm
Maren is 13 weeks. She is a happy baby, but not very motivated as far as movement goes (my talia was already rockin and Rollin by now). anyway Maren is a smiley cooing little darling and just started swiping and grabbing with her hands this week. Just wondering what everybody is up to these days!

Amanda

Mom to Talia (3)

expecting #2 on 1/11/11

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-17-2011 - 5:09pm
That is so cute! James is 3 months (I stopped counting weeks, though I guess i will find out in my siggy) and will be 4 months May 3rd...anyway, he drools and chomps a LOT, always has his little fist in his mouth, smiles, babbles, and blows raspberries through his drool. Sounds like a little motorboat.
He also will sometimes do something I call "scrambling" which is basically wriggling with all four limbs like he's trying to run/crawl/walk while I am holding him, or like he's trying to get down, but he usually only does that when excited.

This is such an adorable age. My mother says he looks just like the Gerber baby, and I have to admit, the little round pursed-lipped stare of wonder does get me. Then it breaks into a radiant all-over beaming smile, and the very air sparkles with happiness.

He also is a supreme snuggler, the kind of baby that melts right into you and snuggles, radiating waves of contentment, like a cat but better. My mother noticed too and was saying how different than my other two he is. They are wonderful kids and were wonderful babies, but they weren't this cuddly. They wanted to be held so they could see everything, not cuddle in. So he cuddles in the most amazing way. He's addictive!

-Meg

Loving life as an 0ver-35 mom and Postal Wife, homeschooling, urban homesteading, relaxed crunchy/geek hybrid housewife, trying to live consciously in an age of media hypnosis

<a href="http://lilypie.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-17-2011 - 11:18pm

Jett is 3 1/2 months and it is incredible to watch him!

Jennifer . . baby
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-17-2011 - 11:30pm

Leela started really squealing a lot and also

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-18-2011 - 9:15am

Like Meg, I lost count of weeks.

Photobucket