Sat, 06-11-2011 - 10:14pm

Owwwwwe.

iVillage Member

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Can't get out of bed.

iVillage Member
I'll gladly join in!

I woke up with pain in my hips and inner thighs (never had this before with other 2 pregnancies), so I can barely walk. I am exhausted even after getting almost 8 solid hours of sleep last night. Heartburn is coming back (especially at night). I am hungry but nothing sounds good. My belly is HUGE and baby moves around all the time which kills because this baby seems quite large.

I can't believe I have 5 more weeks to go.
Photobucket

iVillage Member

Oh yes, this all sounds so familiar.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

iVillage Member

Well, on the upside, my right hip sciatic nerve pain has receded (so I guess the exercises worked), but agh! Add me to the sleepless ones... Amazingly, I have been having contractions all weekend but sleeping at night. Last night, no such luck. I am glad I am seeing my doctor this morning!

iVillage Member
everything from the waist down hurts. my legs can't hold up this big body anymore, and my left hip/side is killing me. so not only am i waddling, but now i'm limping on the left side. joy joy! my presleigh girl moves a lot...not kicks or punches, but rolls, tumbles and in waves. whatever positions are possibly most comfy for her (like when she curls up and her butt is pushing against my belly) are the most uncomfy for me. it's not like a real pain, i just can't describe it. so much pressure. and my stomach hasn't been feeling too great all day. ok, that's enough for now ;)
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers