Aunt Flo... already?

iVillage Member
Aunt Flo... already?
Fri, 10-21-2011 - 7:14pm

I've never had my first cycle before a year... but it looks like I am getting it and I am only three months out!

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-21-2011 - 7:27pm
Mine usually comes back around 6 months even though I nurse 2 years.... A couple weeks ago I was crampy bled for a few hours then hotta.. Weirdness
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-22-2011 - 7:04am

I'm not nursing, so my body is different, but I was also surprised with how quickly mine came back this time. Usually, I have had at least a month to two after the post-partum bleeding stops before AF. This time, the post partum bleeding stopped and three weeks later I got AF. Then again three weeks later and three weeks after that. Not really loving this new cycle of mine!! On top of them being more frequent they are SUPER heavy.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-22-2011 - 10:02am

Already had mine 3x

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-23-2011 - 7:33pm
With both DD#1 and #2, I didn't get my first cycle until 19 mos pp. I sort of assumed that would be the case this time too, but DD#3 is really a good sleeper, so I go several hours overnight without nursing. Plus my older two girls and I were never really separated very often ... just occasionally for a date or short event. But this baby stays with a sitter for just a couple hours at a time 3-4 days a week since I'm now a student and I wasn't when the older girls were babies. So she also gets more bottles, etc.

I fear the increased # of bottles (they are expressed breastmilk but we know that LAM is less effective even when a mama is pumping ... it has something to do with the proximity of baby) - anyway - increased bottles combined with great sleep might equal a quicker return of AF. I hope not!! But I just kind of keep waiting ...
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-24-2011 - 9:32am

I haven't got mine yet.

Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-24-2011 - 12:29pm
I have not had mine yet,. BUT I think she is on her way. I have had cramps and all the jazz tht comes along with AF. DH and I still have not done anything yet....so no chances of me being pregnant. And I do not BF as much anymore. Faizan has gotten into his comfort level right now;
Now I am just waiting too see when AF gets here............my guess is any day now **BLAH**
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers