Breast Feeding and starving!! Plus sweet cravings every day :P

iVillage Member
Breast Feeding and starving!! Plus sweet cravings every day :P
Tue, 07-19-2011 - 3:16pm

Funny i had no cravings or at least i pretty much fought them off pregnant..Now breast feeding i am so famished!! i know i need more calories now than pregnant..Every day i crave cereal like crazy (eat it at least twice a day now) and chocolate like crazy...Nutella omg..i am addicted!! Anyone else???

iVillage Member

Well, for me it is not so much due to breastfeeding as due to the fact that the baby is OUT!!! For me, one of the things I have discovered is that literally the moment that the baby comes out I become ravenous!

iVillage Member
You are not alone in the famished category. I am super starved during the day and cant seem to eat enough to keep full. I just sit and feed faizan almost all day (he now weighs an even 8lbs!!! had his 2 week check up today) and man does he eat ALOT like other ds.

I have a nice stock pile of granola bars, quaker oats bars ect. I Need string cheese and stuff bt i need FOOD@
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
OMG!! Me too! I forgot how hungry I get when I am BFing! Preggo huunger does not even compare to this! I am also craving chocolate - as a matter of fact, DH just got back from the store, I had him pick me up some chocolate cake! :D
Photobucket

iVillage Member

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
oh my gosh I am JUST DYING FOR SWEETS it's horible! They make me feel like complete crap so I dont know why I am craving them!!

iVillage Member
I have been craving sweets too! I'm ashamed to say that I finished off an entire carton of oreos by myself less than a day after buying it... I think I need to stay away from the oreos. They're too addicting! lol

It's a good thing bf burns so many calories. I might be in trouble if it didn't. ;)
 BabyFetus Ticker