Can't sleep---> hot feet!

iVillage Member
Can't sleep---> hot feet!
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 3:03pm

OMG...for the last week or so I've been unable to sleep because my feet are so HOT!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 3:27pm
i have a hard time sleeping too. mainly pubic bone pains and heartburn. and then getting up twice a night to pee. no feet issues though. i have nev er heard of that
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 3:33pm

No hot feet here, but i haven't slept great this whole pregnancy but it comes with the territory. I have been peeing all night the whole time. Used to it now lol. I did have a bad wkd when i was on vaca (i think i don't sleep right at hotels). I have been a little better and if i can i go back to bed a few hours some days (but i don;t have small children ---yet!). I also find when i am relaxed and not anxious i sleep better..I sweat every night too ---it sucks but it is what is. I am not over the pregnancy yet though hahaha..I want baby to stay until 7/1 !!!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 7:15pm

I haven't had the "hot feet" (boy, the crazy symptoms we have to deal with!!!) - but, I have been having trouble sleeping...I have been SO uncomfortable the past few nights!

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 6:59pm

Last night i had this problem!!! It was awful. I stuck my feet in ice water. When I took them out of the water, they were still on fire!! So I got an ice pack and put it on my feet and fell asleep. When I woke up about an hour later, the ice pack was melted and my feet were still on fire!!! It's the craziest thing! Everyone told me it was going to suck being preggo in the summer. But, it's worse than I thought. Especially here in Az where the temp gets up to 110 degrees!! Aaahhh!

Photobucket