Chime In - 30 wks - how's it feel?

iVillage Member
Chime In - 30 wks - how's it feel?
Thu, 05-19-2011 - 10:19am

You have only 10 weeks left!

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-19-2011 - 11:55am
This pregnancy is nothing like when I was pregnancy with Tristen. Having a little guy to take care of and all really makes the difference. Plus I'm just carrying so differently this time, I think that's playing a role, too. I was really big with Tristen, and am pretty big now...but my belly is sooo low and I'm so petite it's really kinda killing me. I was the happiest rolly-polly ever with Tristen and this time, I obviously feel happy and blessed, but more so achy and uncomfortable like 75%-85% of the time. I started BH in the 2nd trimester this time...where last time it was only the last couple of weeks. I was doing really well with weight gain up to 20 weeks, then after that I don't know...my body just blew up and I've gained so much weight in the past 10 weeks. It does bother me, I have to say. This baby girl moves around enough, but it's not the kicks & punches that my son (Karate Kid) would dole out all the time. She's more of a roller/tumbler, swimmer...LOL! Sometimes I have no idea what her movements are or can't even imagine what she's doing in there. She was transverse but I'm sure she's moved around so much that even the dr. told me she can't tell yet (doesn't really matter since I'm having a sched c, but I like to know). My dr's don't offer up the fundal height or heart rate either :( It bugs but that I have to ask for every little thing I want to know, b/c I just don't like to feel like a bother...but hey, I have a right to know. My last practice would tell me every last thing...bp, weight & lbs gained (i never lost, no that's n/a), baby's heart rate & fundal height. I miss that!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers