Crampy, crampy, CRAMPY!!!

iVillage Member
Crampy, crampy, CRAMPY!!!
Wed, 07-06-2011 - 8:39pm

UGH!! I've been having terrible cramps all afternoon that I would like to just go away. I even thought for a little bit that they were contractions, but they are so sporadic and last much longer than a regular contraction would so nothing exciting, just annoying.

Guess that's not really much to post about...but I just typed up an 8 page final that made my brain hurt, so I needed to type something totally meaningless to cancel it out!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-06-2011 - 9:53pm

I've also been having cramps like that. They just feel like menstrual cramps that are more annoying than normal. I had my 36 week appointment today and I told my Dr. about them. She asked if I wanted her to check my cervix to see if the cramps are doing anything. I am 2 cm dialated! So hopefully that is the case with you! Good luck!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-06-2011 - 9:58pm

Could be...they checked me two weeks ago when I had a lot of back pain and I was fully closed, but you never know. I go in tomorrow so I will mention it...along with other weird symptoms I've been having. However, my CS is scheduled for the 20th so I most likely will not go before that. I'm thinking it's just going to be a pretty uncomfortable last two weeks for me...

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-06-2011 - 10:18pm
ugh, how annoying and painful :( sorry...hope something happens soon! or they just go away.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 11:09am
I have been having a lot of cramps but I only really notice them when I am laying down. It is making sleeping very hard. Some of the cramps feel like contractions but I don't think they are. Every night I am going to bed thinking tonight will be the night I will go into labor (somehow, I have it in my mind that I can only go into labor in the middle of the night). And every time I wake up to go to the bathroom or in the morning, I am disappointed that it didn't happen.