DH is driving me crazy!!!

iVillage Member
DH is driving me crazy!!!
Mon, 09-12-2011 - 9:02pm
Because I'm breastfeeding...every single time the baby cries, whimpers or even thinks about crying DH hands him to me. I know he can't feed him but he doesn't even try to soothe him or rock him at all. Automatically if the baby isn't 100% happy he must be hungry and then he becomes "my job".
I went to the store right after feeding the baby and wasn't gone 10 minutes and he's texting me saying the baby is crying. I don't text him everytime the baby cries.
When he stays home with the baby ( which is very very rare) he takes my pumped breastmilk out of the freezer as soon as I leave even if I'll only be gone an hour. I always end up dumping it out when I get home...he's wasted 5 bags/4oz of perfectly good Grrrrr!

Frustrated!!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-13-2011 - 12:27am

Feeling your frustration.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 3:56am
lol on the 'shower treatment' . Its funny because I thought of this thread today. I stepped out for maybe and hour and i nursed the baby before i left and i came home to one of my pumped bottles sitting on the counter (which i needed for work tomorrow ;( of course the baby had drank an ounce and fallen asleep because he wasn't hungry ....
a href="http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/stephhastings/?action=view&current=chris11006.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-14-2011 - 6:57pm
LOVE the shower treatment!!!

Glad I'm not the only one! I guess they call it "motherly instinct" for a reason.
Photobucket