DH irritates me when I'm pregnant

iVillage Member
DH irritates me when I'm pregnant
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 10:13pm
And the sad thing is, he is acting the way he normally does, and I know he isn't being an a$$ ( at least not TRYING to be lol) but he GETS ON MY NERVES LATELY!!!!!

He doesn't have to do anything huge, its just the small things like literally jumping on me and hounding me for sex just minutes after we put the kids to bed (i've had kids climbing over me all day long!! Just give me a chance to breathe!), or leaving his dirty clothes on the bedroom floor, or asking me dumb questions like "going to bed already?" ( um yes, I am pregnant, my back is killing me and I am exhausted!) or even just the way he smells ( when i'm pregnant DH always smells like pepperoni to me! Lol).

I know its because I am pregnant. I know its silly and dramatic. But OMG it's like I already have a 3rd child sometimes!

Anyone else's SO get under their skin more lately?
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 10:40pm

Haha I completly know what your talking about!!

I don't have any kiddos at home but I work all day long and then come home and clean and cook and all the fun stuff men just seem to think happens on it's own and right now i just don't have the patience to put up with anything lol

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-13-2011 - 11:34pm

LOL. Oh, yes.

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-14-2011 - 11:42am

He has been insensitive at times but apologized.. I told him i will work for him and he can take my body right now and he won't trade me lol...Weird thing is since i am getting bigger in the belly, he has been lifting weights like crazy and getting more in shape!! Its like seeing me fatter makes him want to be better looking! He is also trying to do more working out at home because he goes to gym but thinks he may quit after baby to save $ and time so i can't be too mad at him.. Its probably the hormones for all of us plus all of our body changes etc.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-15-2011 - 1:30pm
It's amazing how the annoying things, no matter how small, seem to pop out when I'm pregnant. He's been the unfortunate target of my irritability, poor guy.
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-15-2011 - 1:50pm

You know i was thinking about it..although SOME things annoy me about DH..I find i am more lovey dovey now that i am pregnant with his child. This is the first child of ours and probably only so maybe that's why--its a new feeling...I feel more loving towards him and happier than i used to be with things...it changes week to week lol...