Feeling less movement??

iVillage Member
Feeling less movement??
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 9:56pm

Anyone else feelling their little one less lately?? It''s probably just my PAL brain at work hear but I really don't like it.....little man is usually so active

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-20-2011 - 12:17pm
I think if you're logging (mentally or otherwise) the daily movement count of your little guy and it's decreasing or causing you any type of concern, call your dr's office. I remember my prior practice (which I loved!) always said to call if the daily movements decrease or if I feel concerned at all. I know we tend to not want to do that, but it's better than feeling worried and stressed.

I'm not having that exact situation, but for weeks I wasn't feeling my little girl move as much as I did with my son (there were 24+ hr periods of time where I didn't feel her at all). It made me super nervous. But in the past few days I feel her more and more and it definitely lessens my worries.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-20-2011 - 1:02pm

if you are sleeping really well at night, he is probably moving the most at that time. Jenna moves all day and night but between 12midnight and 5 am she's partying like a rockstar lol. --her movements are really strong at that time of night..while i can't sleep :P

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-20-2011 - 8:06pm

I don't even come close to sleeping well anymore.....I wish I could trust me.....

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-21-2011 - 10:12pm

Around this time, the movement we start feeling changes..just because babies are growing and they are running out of room..so you don't feel as much kicks everywhere...not it feels like pushing and waves..if that makes sense..it's just because of the size of the baby.:)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-21-2011 - 10:24pm

Thanks Ruby...I'm starting to reconize the "pushes" more a bit now too which helps me not freak out

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-22-2011 - 11:59am
This past week or two, Oliver's movements have started changing. It's more pushing out now and less whacking.

His activity levels are always changing. Some weeks he's really active, other weeks he just hangs out in there. It was the same way with my other two pregnancies.
 BabyFetus Ticker