Getting to the really uncomfortable phase in pregnancy for me :P

iVillage Member
Getting to the really uncomfortable phase in pregnancy for me :P
Mon, 03-28-2011 - 8:51am

Just feel like whining i guess hahaha.

I was feeling like the weeks were going SUPER fast until now! I am almost 26 weeks. Now i know why this is the worst trimester coming up and this is when it starts to drag for me (ibecause it gets very uncomfortable). Every night i wake up every 1-2 hours to pee so i can get up 5 times a night every night! This whole pregnancy i wake up to pee every single night (was like this pregnant with DD15 too).

I was feeling small and hardly pregnant but this baby is growing which is good but she's already gettting heavy on me and my lower back is getting uncomfortable. I still get nausea ( worse when going to bed and laying down) and i am sure its from having reflux.

I feel really really big now (and i know alot of you are bigger than me or at least appear bigger so i am sure you all understand. I feel off balance, exhausted, unattractive for sure and sick of peeing lol.

Pages

iVillage Member
*raises hand*

I am only 23 weeks, and I am already starting to feel this way too! This is pregnancy #3 for me, and I am older, so I am REALLY feeling it this time around. Bending down is already difficult, my legs feel weak from holding up what feels like a huge amount of weight already. I am soooooo tired... and.. I am only going to get BIGGER!!!!

I also thought I was lucking out in the heartburn department this time around, but it' s starting to hit me now. Ugh.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Ha!

TTC #1 October/November 2009

BFP December 14th, 2009 :)

iVillage Member
Lurking from the Sept board but I'm only 17 weeks and I've been getting up multiple times a night from the beginning- agh!! Most nights it's 2-3 times but it's been as many as 5 and that's with me refusing to go the first time I feel like I need to lol. And I'm still feeling nauseous- I remember with my dd I never ever got the second trimester energy rush or anything- I felt like crap for one reason or another pretty much the whole time- how freaking depressing lol.
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
All the peeing is your body's way of getting yOu used to getting up a bunch of times with a newborn. I've only gained one pound so far at 22 weeks but being #3 I'm huge lol. I find at this stage getting pregnancy massages every 3-4 weeks is really helpful for tge aches and pains
Photobucket
iVillage Member
i love your rationale for all the peeing, LOL!!! too funny! i don't get up every night but if my son wakes up for some reason (usually for a cup of milk) then i have to pee. maybe a few times a week i'll get up on my own to pee. but at work i feel like all i do is walk the trek back & forth to ladies' room! oh well, better than being dehydrated!

but i feel tremendously front-heavy and waddley and achy! the past few days i've been getting burning-like annoying pains (like i had with my son) across the top of my belly. i'm so short and everything is so squooshed! sometimes after sitting too long, after i get up i feel like i have to hold up my belly, it's crazy! sleeping has gotten very very uncomfortable. i try my absolute hardest to sleep only on my left side -- and i use my body pillow -- and usually for the last couple of hrs of my sleep i'll turn to the right just to relieve the left side of stiffness and pain. ok, i'm done!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member

Honestly yesterday I was so tired I was going to write a response of just "ditto" ..lol... I have no energy, which I should have now, and baby is sitting so low it's uncomfortable to sit upright and to walk without feeling like I have a bowling ball between my hip bone!!

Plus the weather has gone back into sucky mode (this is the only sunny day this week) and it's in the 40's and 50's!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Chell, i have always heard that that you don't sleep well pregnant because you have to get ready for the newborn sleepless nights. Well i should be great at it haha but nah i won't be (different when you're taking care of someone and exhausted). How does that explain the women who don't wake up to pee? lolol

iVillage Member

Jen, well at least we are all in the same boat :) I actually don't want it to get warm because i am hot already sometimes and gross and sweaty. Its high of 50 today where i am.

iVillage Member

I know what you mean about the sweating thing..lol.. There were a couple days one week in the 80's and I told my little ones we could only be outside until mommy started to swell!! About 15-20 minutes later we were back inside.. I really only say that because I think today is gonna be our only day without rain (since last Fri.) until this weekend..maybe.. :p

Photobucket
iVillage Member

oh it's going to be raining my way too.. wed-friday.. In PA..but last wkd was sunny here

Pages