Sun, 05-01-2011 - 1:17pm

It's funny.

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-01-2011 - 6:05pm

River,

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-01-2011 - 7:46pm

I'm also a bit relieved to be done after this one as well. Between how sick I was initially and the fact that I just have zero energy, I don't think I could do this again. I had been open to four originally, but SO really isn't and I don't think I'm going to argue this time. Although, I'm not doing anything to permanently make that decision right now...so ask me again in 3 or 4 years! I might have baby fever again : )

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-01-2011 - 9:24pm
This is our 3rd, and also our last. I usually go back and forth between feeling sad this is our last, and feeling relief. But lately, it's been relief. I am obviously getting older as well as having more kids to care for, and pregnancy is not as nice as it used to be. I am trying to savor the little kicks and wondering how this baby will be like, etc... but now I am ready to move on with my life. I am looking forward to our family growing in others ways besides in numbers.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-02-2011 - 9:24am

I completely agree with what all of you are saying.

Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-03-2011 - 5:47pm
I think I'm in the same boat as you. This just might be my last pregnancy. Surprisingly, I'm not feeling sad about that though. I am really looking forward to having my body back too! I'm sick of not being able to move around without my back and pelvis hurting. Plus, I can't wait until I can start cuddling with Oliver!

I love having a baby and toddlers, but at the same time, I'm ready for all my kids to be a little older... That's another reason why I'm somewhat relieved at having my last.

BabyFetus Ticker