how are you nesting/ what are you doing early .....Just in case!!!

iVillage Member
how are you nesting/ what are you doing early .....Just in case!!!
Thu, 06-09-2011 - 3:00pm

Lol , I am starting to nest in my own way.

a href="http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/stephhastings/?action=view&current=chris11006.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket
iVillage Member
I am just starting to get into gear. I guess it finally hit me that a baby will be coming soon and I actually need to have somethings ready. I finally have sorted through the clothes I have and need to get a couple coming home outfits. Next week, I plan to start freezing some meals and snacks for when the baby comes. I am sure family and friends will happily provide some meals when the baby first arrives but I think I will need some pre-made meals for awhile.
iVillage Member

We're moving this weekend and I think my nesting will begin once we're in the new house...I have so much organizing to do that it's a VERY good thing school gets out next Friday and I'll be able to concentrate on getting things ready. The end of July will be here WAY too quickly and I really want to freeze some meals beforehand, which I've always said I'd do before a baby comes and never do...I really want to be organized this time around!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

I've been trying to get some major cleaning done as I know I won't have time once baby comes.

iVillage Member
I need to start doing things. I already went through all the baby stuff I have from my son -- which is all at my parents' house -- and set aside the things that are unisex or gender-neutral that I can use again. I *must* start washing Presleigh's things (clothes, crib bedding, etc) because as it gets to be July, I know I'm really not going to want to do it. All the clothes are hanging up in the closet (on the top rack...I'm short) which means I have to get everything down, cut off all the tags...ugh, I'm lazy. Plus I never have time to myself...my son makes it hard to get things like this done unless it's after 9pm. I need to vacuum/dust the crib but I think that will wait a bit longer.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
I have been cleaning like usual, but it hasn;t hit that level yet. :D I am hoping it will soon. With my last pregnancy I started nesting like CRAZY at 37 weeks. So I guess we'll see. I am still pretty freaking lazy at the moment!
Photobucket