HOW IS EVERYONE??

iVillage Member
HOW IS EVERYONE??
Wed, 02-13-2013 - 7:58pm

How is everyone doing?? I have no been on here in a while due to the changes and not working on my mobile phone. how are all of the  little beach bums? are any others big bothers or sisters yet?? hope everyone is doing well and is nice and happy and healthy!!

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-22-2013 - 11:41am

Hi Cheyenne,

SO good to see you here!  I'm glad you are able to get on and post now.  How are your little ones?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-25-2013 - 9:18pm

Thanks Kristy!!!

They are great! Growing like weeds!!! Going to be updating my siggy soon with pics of the little love buggies =] Thanks for thinking of us!

How is your family enjoying the end of winter? its miserable and constantly snowing here!!

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-25-2013 - 9:18pm

Thanks Kristy!!!

They are great! Growing like weeds!!! Going to be updating my siggy soon with pics of the little love buggies =] Thanks for thinking of us!

How is your family enjoying the end of winter? its miserable and constantly snowing here!!

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-01-2013 - 10:51am

Hi Cheyenne,

I am so over winter this year!  It has been much colder than normal with more snow than we've seen in a while. I'm ready for the sunshine!!

I can't wait to see your little cutie pies!  They grow way too fast, don't they?

photo snowsiggy.png