Jack STTN last night BUT....

iVillage Member
Jack STTN last night BUT....
Sat, 10-15-2011 - 8:11pm

I wonder if he'll do it again any time soon and I don't even think it's his fault!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-15-2011 - 10:57pm

haha DF is the same way, any little noise that Carsyn makes the first thing out of his mouth is "hun, is he ok?" the concept of letting him just fuss and "talk" to himself for a little bit and let him fall back to sleep seems like a foreign concept for him hahaha

photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-16-2011 - 2:18pm

My favorite is when Jack wakes up crying and SO goes 'What's his problem?"...as if I miraculously read babies' minds : )

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-16-2011 - 11:36pm
haha when DF gets home from work he always makes sure to ask when the last time i fed him and changed him and so on was, like i don't do it lol. Sometimes he'll text me from work and ask "where's Car?" The last time he did it i just responded "sold him" hahaha he is such a worry wart
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-17-2011 - 10:32am
Faizan did that one night and i was so elated!!! I though HOT DOG i can get sleep at night now!!!

But tht one night did not lead to anothr night like that. It takes afew weeks but it will happen again!!!! But since faizan is sleeping with us (right smack dab in the middle of the bed!!!)he sleeps sooooooooo much better, he is relaxed and happier vs. being put in a crib/bassinet in another room.

It will get better!! I just tel myself that during the nights we are up 90% of the time.

Dh wil wake up if faizan is miffed or upset at night, but other than that he sleeps right though. But on a lighter night........ we do not have poopy diapers at night anymore..............well we have an occasional one at 3-4 am like today!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-17-2011 - 8:39pm

Yea, it did NOT happen again and the last two nights have been pure misery. I'm wondering if we've hit the 3 month growth spurt and that he will calm down again in a day or two. Normally, he does sleep fairly well (only waking up once around 2 and then sleeps until maybe 5) but I was so excited at the prospect of him sleeping through the night. Jack also slept really well when he was in bed with us, but I was having such back pain from sleeping at weird angles that we ended up getting a co-sleeper so that he's still technically right there, I'm just able to sleep a little more comfortably. Someday he'll use his crib...

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 11:29am

Don't feel bad Jenna is back to sleeping only 5 hours at a time now and she still doesn't go to bed before 11pm usually (last night 12a.m. and was up at 5am and was up for more than an hour...

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-20-2011 - 8:47pm

He's done ok the last two nights...slept from 9-4. They are just such silly babies, they get us all excited about the prospect of sleep and then throw us for a loop : )

Photobucket